Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Loving this blog thing....

It's been almost 1 month since I started my blog.  My intentions were to do something productive every day, and blog about it.  Well...that hasn't happened!  And let me tell you why....

I LOVE THIS BLOG THING!!!  I have discovered that I love to look at other blogs...and am spending so much time on the computer doing just that...that I'm  not getting anything done...haha.  This is only my 11th post in my first month.  A far cry from posting every day!  But I am so enjoying looking at other blogs!! 

My original intent was to blog about changes...but I'm finding that I want to blog about everything.  It's kind of like an online scrapbook/journal of my life....and I just love that idea.  I love that I can look back years from now and see what we did (with pictures).  And it's comforting to share my journey....ups and downs...with others that could possibly relate.  It's nice to know that we are all helping/encouraging each other in ways that we may never even realize. 

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving".  Colossians 3: 23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment