Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday!!

Today it has been raining all day....and I LOVE it!!!  The snow is melting...quickly!!  Although snow is beautiful...I've had quite enough of it for one winter!  It's time to say good-bye to the fluffy white stuff...and bring on the fresh smell of the green stuff.   We do have some water coming into our basement...but I don't even care!!  It's not enough to hurt anything...and I'd rather deal with a little bit of water, than look at this snow any longer! 

Nothing fun and exciting going on today...so I thought I'd introduce you to our girls. (the furry ones)


This is Lily....she's mama's girl.



 And this is Chloe...she's daddy's girl.


Of course we all love them both...and they both love all of us.  Chloe is 5 and Lily is almost 2. 
When we brought Lily home...Chloe thought she was her baby.  She was very protective of her.  Chloe would even let Lily suckle as if she were her mother, and stand over her to protect her if anyone came into the house.  It was so cute. 


Now that Lily is all grown up....they're still the very best of friends...


And for those that may have the misconception that siamese cats are vicious....they're not!  They're are very friendly and loving.  They love to play and be everywhere that their owner is.  They're very curious and fun-loving.  Personally, I think it's all in how they're treated and brought up.  We've had several siamese cats, and they have all been loving, friendly cats. 
She loves her mama!



There you have it...

I have another special girl that I'll introduce you to a little later.  She's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. 

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment