Thursday, June 28, 2012

Here We Go....

Well...here it is Thursday already!  My intentions were to start blogging faithfully, beginning on Monday...but that didn't happen.  Monday was Day.1. -  This particular Monday...was the first day of "New Beginnings" for me!! The day didn't begin as bright and early as I wanted it to...but I was up before 11am...so that was a start!!  Ha!  I am really looking forward to all the changes I need to make...and there are LOTS!! Actually...almost everything in my life needs to change!! It's going to be a blast...and I can't wait to get started!!  I'm blogging about it as I go...not because I think my life is soooo fascinating, that people would want to read about it...but because if there is anyone else out there with the same struggles...it just may help them.  I know from personal experience...reading other blogs has helped me tremendously...and I've gotten some really great ideas and info from them as well!!!  


Some of the things at the top of my priority list are...
  • Lose the 30 pounds I've put on over the past 4 years
  • Get Organized
  • Simplify 
  • Get on a budget
And so on...


I spend way to much time on the computer...but I suspect that will dwindle away as I put things into action.  I find A LOT or really great stuff on PINTEREST!  I found an awesome way to organize my bills, that I absolutely love!!  Trust me...I've tried everything!!  I found the one that works best for me HERE.  This system uses a binder...and I have come to realize...that I LOVE binder filing!!  Sooooo easy to find things when you want it!!  I have a nice big fancy filing cabinet...that I'm going to put all my photo albums in and anything that I want to keep safe in case of fire.  I no longer need it for filing since I discovered binders!! 


My son graduated from high school this year!!  So my life has been consumed with graduating stuff for the past month.  Friday night is his Grad Party...then I'm DONE!!  Well....except for the post I'll have here with pics and stuff.  Once that is behind me...I'm full speed ahead with exercise, organizing and simplifying my life...and building my business (I'll talk more about that later)!!  I am SO looking forward to each and every step of this journey!!  






Peace Out for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment