Thursday, September 22, 2011

At least it's something....

Ok...so I haven't been posting everyday!!  I suck at this!!  However, I do work...a lot lately!  And I went away last weekend to spend it with my beautiful mother on her 65th birthday!  This picture is from Christmas 2009, but she still looks the same.  Me, on the other hand...I've gained 25lbs since then!  Just one more thing that I need to declutter! 




Speaking of clutter...I am overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done around my home.  I went around taking pictures of it all, and was going to post it today, but I don't have time.  I will have TONS of before and afters in the days to come!!  Even if no one reads my blog...I'm excited to have it to look back on for myself!!  


I've been checking this blog out EVERY day...and I LOVE it!!  Lots of great ideas!!  I've been picking up so many helpful ideas from Pinterest.  One idea that I love so far, is having a binder. I've been working on mine but haven't decided what I want to call it yet.  I've seen it called the "Household Notebook"....the "Home Management Binder"....the "Control Journal"...stuff like that...but I haven't decided what works best for me yet...but I do love the binder idea.  I was at work one day...and my son called looking for something.  I was able to tell him to go to the binder and flip to a certain section...and there it was!!  Such a perfect system!!  







2 comments:

  1. I think this is a wonderful idea! Your family looks great and I love the Christian emphasis you have on your page. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I need to clarify. This is Trena writing, but it used Jeremy's google account! I can get in such trouble with that. Love you Nat, Trena

    ReplyDelete