Saturday, February 19, 2011

Well...here it is Saturday...and I haven't posted anything since Wednesday!  

I started tearing apart my pantry and cleaning it out.  Well...that lead to every other cupboard in the kitchen...so I'm still not finished.  I worked on Thursday....had appointments on Friday...went to our friends house for supper Friday night...and in and around all of that...have been running teenagers here, there and everywhere!!   I worked on the kitchen a bit this morning...but then it was off to work again.  Weekends are busy for us!!  Tomorrow we'll go to church in the morning...then more work in the afternoon.  Monday I work again...but off on Tuesday.  Who knows when I'll actually get it done. 

One of my appointments on Friday was with Mike and Bruce at Simply For Life .  Mike is my consultant, and Bruce is the founder.  I had a good chat with Mike (he's an awesome motivator) and then Bruce took me into the kitchen to show me a few tricks and got me to try a couple of new things.  I am now addicted to both of those things!  Next time...I'll bring my camera!!
Click the link below to check out the Simply For Life facebook page. 

Simply For Life facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment