Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...it's off to work we go....

It's Sunday...which equals a busy day for me!  I've been up and out to church...home for lunch...now adding a quick blurb here...then off to work!!  

Tomorrow is when I "officially" start my blog venture.  I'm going to make myself get up at a decent time...shower....get dressed (right to the shoes)...and get busy!!  Not exactly sure what I'll tackle first.  I have lots of "hot spots" around my house...that all need some tender loving care.  However, I think I'll start with my pantry.  I had it all cleaned out and organized...but it's become a mess again.  I've been wanting to get at it since before Christmas, but just kept putting it off.  Now that I have a purpose (to blog about it), I'm excited to get at it.  I'll have my camera close by and take before and after pics.  I'll have fun blogging it...and feel great knowing that it's done!  This is going to be so much fun!! ~

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Nat! You are doing a good job! I am excited to see what you organize- I need LOTs of help in that area. I am going to answer your facebook message now and try to help.... :)

    ReplyDelete