Monday, April 11, 2011

I Forgot...

I forgot that one of the reason's I'm doing this blog...is to have a diary of what's going on in our lives.  I haven't been posting, because I haven't had new "changes" to post about.  So I'm going to try and post every day even if it's boring.

Another thing I need to learn to do...is take my camera with me EVERYWHERE!  Today, I met up with one of my besties, Stacey...and we went to the Urban Deli for lunch.  It was delicious!!  I wish I had a picture to post.  However, we're going to make it a regular thing...to meet for lunch and try different places...so I'll have to make sure I have my camera in my purse.

I'm supposed to be being good and eating clean...but I'm going through a blah stage in my life right now...and just can't get into it.  I'm having such a hard time getting on track!  I'm 20lbs over my comfort zone and can only wear one pair of pants comfortably, and one long sweater vest thing that covers me because I feel disgusting.  I REALLY need to get out of this rut.

My girl was home sick from school today...so we went for a drive to get out of the house for a little bit...and ended up at the Walmart (of course).  Why is it that you see the craziest people there?? 

I've been collecting furniture to refinish (paint).  I'm so excited to get at it.  Now if I could only get out of my own way and get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment